Friday, April 3, 2020

April OMG -- Short & Sweet

My April OMG is to finish my table topper called Short and Sweet.  Here it is when we last left off.



This table topper pattern is from Kim Diehl.  It is called Short & Sweet.  It is in her book Simple Charm.

I last worked on this quilt on November 10, 2019.  I loaded it onto my longarm frame and have not been able to quilt since then due to the cold weather.  Yes, it has gotten warmer here in Ohio, but our house is insulated well and it's still cold in there.  When the head of my longarm is cold it tends to skip stitches.  I really don't want skipped stitches on anything.  Patience...

I'm linking up at Elm Street Quilts for April OMG.

2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Here's to a few more warm days so you can get quilting!!

Patty said...

Pretty quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.