Tuesday, April 28, 2020

RV 2020

We love to camp in our RV.  One of our favorite places to go is Presque Isle.  It is located on Lake Erie in Pennsylvania.  Our camping season is questionable this year.  We did get the RV out because it needed to be moved.  I made the family pose for "camping season" photos...

Oh dear... heads tilted the wrong way.  Smiles not just right...



Finally... a fun family photo in our "quarantine" clothes.  I think we wear these outfits about every other day.  There's really no need to get dressed up or pick a stunning outfit for anything...


See what I'm dealing with here?  They do patiently wait--sometimes.  Other times they are just annoyed that I want photos...


There, that's a little better while I am setting up the camera on the tailgate of the truck.



1 comment:

Sally Langston Warren said...

What an RV! Go big or go home! I bet it’s fabulous! Do you have a sewing area in it? We have a pop up camper (it’s getting harder to use as we get older. So much work to set up.) I love to take my featherweight and do some sewing while everyone goes out on the boat or hiking. I would enjoy that RV!