Sunday, April 26, 2020

Slow Sunday Stitching -- Gingerbread Men Quilt Complete

I finished this cute little quilt that I started as a sew-to-go bag hand stitching project in October, 2019.



I didn't think it looked quite right on the kitchen table.


I pinned it up in the kitchen for now.  I just want to display it for a little while here for now.



Another slow stitching project that I worked on this week was my Short & Sweet quilt.  It is FINALLY warm enough in the longarm room to stitch without skipped stitches.  Woohoo!



I'm linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.

Slow Sunday Stitching

I'm also linking up with Sandra for the linky party for Dreami!  This is a new link-up for me, but there are sew many cute projects happening.  We all know I'm known to drop everything and start a new project.

Activities I Host on the Blog

7 comments:

Julierose said...

Ooh those gingerbread men are so adorable--especially the one with the heart on him...lovely work on this piece
~ ~ ~ waving in the rain AGAIN Julierose

Karrin Hurd said...

Love the gingerbread man! Great finish!

Faye said...

Your gingerbread men are so cute!

Gretchen Weaver said...

Gingerbread men are so sweet! Can't wait to see the finished quilting on Short & Sweet! Happy Stitching!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your gingerbread men are so cute! I would want to hang that up where I see for awhile, too. Glad to see you got your Short and Sweet quilt out to work on again!

Miaismine said...

Your quilt is lovely! Your gingerbread men are the perfect shape as well! Congratulations!

Sandra Walker said...

Great place to display your sweet little quilt!