Sunday, April 19, 2020

A.B. Mask -- Modified

I tried to make another style of mask.  The instructions for this one can be found here.  It is on the Instructables Craft Blog titled  A.B. Mask - for a Nurse by a Nurse.  My friend, Julianne (from Quilting with Calicos) recommended this pattern.  She is crankin' 'em out!


I modified the mask because I wasn't thrilled with the unfinished inside.  I put a lining in it.  I also turned the edges and made it a halter-top style tie.  It's okay, but if I make these again I will make them a tad bigger.

Mealwhile...  Owen and I have also been busy "whispering" kitties.  Owen came in the house and asked what I was doing.  I told him I was the kitty whisperer.  He said but you're too loud. You need to whisper.  We'll continue to work on idioms.  The kitties did great!  Owen still isn't ready to pick them up, but he did read a book to them and they fell asleep.  

Their names going clockwise starting with the one Owen is touching...

Goldie
Ezra
Newman
LuLu




1 comment:

Linda Swanekamp said...

My husband said if it wasn't for him, I would be the crazy cat lady. Currently, I have one very immature male who is 11. He doesn't tolerate any other cats- too insecure. I would love to have some females, but my husband said one Tugger is enough for now, but I keep hoping.