Thursday, July 4, 2019

Mosaic Mystery Quilt at Meadow Mist Designs



Another quilt along has caught my attention.  I am well on my way with Kevin the Quilter's mystery QA.  What's another?  I will be using scraps, of course.  We'll see what the color of month brings for the RSC for the next few months.

Clues are given every 1st Thursday of the month.  I'll have time to decide.  I do know that my 4th fabric will be scrappy neutrals. :)  I know that I'm definitely going scrappy.  Check out the fun at Meadow Mist Designs.  Find the link to the mystery updates here.

2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Have fun!! I tried doing three a few summers ago. Two out of three are waiting for quilting. The last one... It's STILL waiting for additional steps to be completed.

Lisa J. said...

Even though I am way behind in several quilt alongs I will likely do this one as well. It's an easy pace.