Sunday, July 7, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching

I haven't linked up to Slow Sunday Stitching for a couple of weeks.  My sew-to-go bag was accidentally picked up by my sister-in-law after our son's birthday celebration.  It has finally found its way home.  I'm working on the clue for May in the mystery stitch along at Linen & Threads.  This is a full-year (or more if you're me...) project with clues that get released the first of each month.


I'm linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.

Slow Sunday Stitching

6 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Oh this piece is so pretty, Kathy; glad it found its way back to you!

Quilter Kathy said...

Oh my goodness... a missing hand stitching bag?!?! yikes!
So glad it found it's way home and progress is being made!
I love your colours!
Enjoy your slow stitching today!

Sarah said...

It's looking really good, glad you got it back ok!

Robin said...

What fun concept. I do quilting SALs but I never considered a cross stitch one. Why not? I'm glad your bag made it's way back to you.

Jill said...

Nice cross stitching. A mystery stitch project would be interesting. Glad your stitching bag found its way home!

CathieJ said...

So glad your bag was located and returned. I am enjoying watching this project grow.