Monday, July 1, 2019

UFO & July OMG 2019

Judy at Patchwork Times picked #12 out of the hat today.  I haven't seen this quilt in a long, long time.  It was an ugly fabric challenge quilt.  Quilters swapped fabrics that they were not too thrilled with other quilters and then the challenge was to make something out of the "ugly" fabrics.  I love this quilt.  It just needs to made larger and then finished.  Now where'd I put that???



You can see my 2019 goal list here.  I'm bummed I didn't even touch my June project.  This summer is flying by!  My June project was my Dot Dot Dash bag.  I got it out and arranged all the pieces.  I read the instructions more than once.  I put it back in the bag and back in the drawer.  Shame on me!  I'll get there.  That would be a great bag for fall when back to school time is here.  It would be a great to-go bag for me with my sewing projects.  I'll start doing one clue at a time???  We shall see...

I'm liking up the above photoed project as my July project at Elm Street Quilts.  Bonnie Hunter is the featured designer for July!!!  Check it out!

3 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

I love your ugly fabric challenge quilt! The pattern is great, and all those fabrics are enhanced

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a great pattern! Which fabric was the ugly one? I can't tell because they work SEW well together in your quilt.

Patty said...

Fun quilt design. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.