I finished LQG #1 quilt (9-patch).
Here's the blocks for my partner in the Block Swap Adventure.
I cut a little quilt back for this LQG charity quilt. I'll be longarming it for one of our members.
It's loaded on the frame.
I finished longarming this Terry's Treasures QA quilt. The friend I made it for had her ultrasound this week. It's a BOY! Guess we'll see something on my new projects list.
Pieces still need to be cut
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt) -- Gave blocks to LQG Round Robin swap 4.23.13
Blocks still need to be made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011 - 2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (block won from the Block Lotto)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
Quilt back need to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (this is also a long-term project)
3. Tumbler Charm Quilt
4. Easy Street
5. LQG Christmas charity quilt
6. LQG Jacob's Ladder charity quilt
7. LQG Ship charity quilt
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
2. Scrappy Christmas QA
3. Spring Mystery loaded 2/26/13 Eyelashes to rip out!
4. LQG Faba's quilt (on the frame)
Quilted, needs binding
1. Heather Spence Mystery Quilt
2. LQG Blue/Brown Baby charity quilt panel
3. Terry's Treasures Sew Along
Open ended projects (Blue highlighted items on this list are complete for May.)
1. Block Lotto Blocks
2. Block Swap Adventure Block (last one... I dropped out of this.)
3. Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin 2013
4. And Sew On BOM project 2013
5. 2013 BOM Quilt Doodle Designs
Each Wednesday I try to link up with Lee at Freshly Pieced. Sometimes the linky will accept my picture and let me link; sometimes it doesn't. But I try.