I finished my Terry's Treasures QA quilt... and love it!
I finished the Quiet Play: And Sew On BOM for May -- Press On. (The ironing board cover fabric I used was actually ironing board fabric; this is also the color of my iron.) :)
I didn't make any progress on my Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt, but received this surprise in the mail from a dear friend, Julianne,
I made these Japanese x and + blocks as some samples. I need to organize my scraps a little more before I start one of these. These scraps are a little too random for me.
I finished my Geese blocks for the Block Lotto just in time to get the sneak peek for next month.
I loaded a LQG charity quilt on the frame and started in with my Circle Lord swirls template.
I finished some swap blocks for our LQG monthly swap.
Pieces still need to be cut
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt) -- Gave blocks to LQG Round Robin swap 4.23.13
Blocks still need to be made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011 - 2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (block won from the Block Lotto)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
Quilt back need to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (this is also a long-term project)
3. Tumbler Charm Quilt
4. Easy Street
5. LQG Christmas charity quilt
6. LQG Jacob's Ladder charity quilt
7. LQG Ship charity quilt
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
2. Scrappy Christmas QA
3. Spring Mystery loaded 2/26/13 Eyelashes to rip out!
4. LQG Faba's quilt (on the frame)
Quilted, needs binding
1. Heather Spence Mystery Quilt
2. LQG Blue/Brown Baby charity quilt panel
Open ended projects (Blue highlighted items on this list are complete for May.)
1. Block Lotto Blocks
2. Block Swap Adventure Block (last one... I dropped out of this.)
3. Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin 2013
4. And Sew On BOM project 2013
5. 2013 BOM Quilt Doodle Designs
Each Wednesday I try to link up with Lee at Freshly Pieced. Sometimes the linky will accept my picture and let me link; sometimes it doesn't. But I try.