I finished row three of my Finding Nemo scrappy trip quilt.
I tamed all the 2.5" scraps ends of the scrappy trip by sewing all the pieces smaller than 16" end to end. I can't wait to see what this makes.
I made a simple quilt back for the Terry Treasures QA. This quilt is loaded on the longarm now. I plan to quilt it with my new Circle Lords swirl template. LOVE this template!!!
I finished my bear/rainbow quilt. It has moved on to its home already! You can it here.
Pieces still need to be cut
1. Herringbone OSU quilt
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt) -- Gave blocks to LQG Round Robin swap 4.23.13
Blocks still need to be made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011 - 2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (block won from the Block Lotto)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
Quilt back need to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (this is also a long-term project)
3. Tumbler Charm Quilt
4. Easy Street
5. LQG Christmas charity quilt
6. LQG Jacob's Ladder charity quilt
7. LQG Ship charity quilt
Ready to longarm
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
2. Scrappy Christmas QA
3. Spring Mystery loaded 2/26/13 Eyelashes to rip out!
4. Terry's Treasures Sew Along (on the frame.)
Quilted, needs binding
1. Heather Spence Mystery Quilt
2. LQG 9-patch charity quilt.
3. LQG Blue/Brown Baby charity quilt panel
Open ended projects (Blue highlighted items on this list are complete for May.)
1. Block Lotto Blocks
2. Block Swap Adventure Block
3. Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin 2013
4. And Sew On BOM project 2013
5. 2013 BOM Quilt Doodle Designs
Each Wednesday I try to link up with Lee at Freshly Pieced. Sometimes the linky will accept my picture and let me link; sometimes it doesn't. But I try.
Here's a couple recipes friends posted on facebook. Sorry I don't know the source to give credit.