Friday, October 27, 2017

Red House Mini for a Friday Finish

 
Here it is along side the blue house I finished last week...
 


I quilted it with a simple Baptist Fan pattern using my Circle Lord giant board.  This mini is not sentimental to me.  It is for sale at a local store.  I'm excited to see if any of my quilts sell there.  The store just opened a few weeks ago.  It's open on weekends.  You can check out The Birch Barn on Facebook.

Linking up with:
Busy Hands Quilts:  Finished or Not Friday
My Quilt Infatuation: Needle & Thread Thursday NTT.
Confessions of a Fabric Addict:  Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

It was one of my goals mentioned at the 2017 Q4 FAL post on October 1, HERE.  I'm linking up with Ella and the gang for the 2017 Q4 FAL linky party here.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Your houses are so wonderful! I especially like this week's, because of the colors, I think. Did you create the pattern?

Ella said...

Love the mini! That would be an awesome center for a medallion quilt. On behalf of the FAL crew, thanks for participating!

Anonymous said...

hermes outlet
bape
gap yeezy
supreme
palm angels outlet