Saturday, July 4, 2015

The Reality of the Scraps

This week I decided that my sister-in-law needed more room upstairs.  I sorted all my fabric totes.  THREE truckloads of totes later I had moved almost all of my stash, fabric scraps, quilts, WIPS, other sewing projects and patterns and templates into one heap.  They are all now located in the other house where my longarm is located.  Let's just call it my "quilting studio" even though it's not all that glamorous right now.  But it's a quilt studio, none the less, and I am grateful for it.

Here's what we have...



There are buckets, bags, old pretzel containers, totes with matching lids, totes without lids, boxes, and piles.  See in the background?  It's my use of the treadmill...  Circle Lord template storage...

 
 
 
Let the sorting begin!  I see many, many scrappy quilts being made here.

5 comments:

barbara woods said...

looks a lot like mine

Gina said...

That's a lot of stuff. I used to be like that but I force myself to have a clean out at least once a year

Gina said...

That's a lot of stuff. I used to be like that but I force myself to have a clean out at least once a year

Julianne said...

God I just started laughing when I read the title of your post! Fantastic!

Michele said...

Whoa!