Thursday, July 17, 2014

Talk to Me!

I love my little quilt from the Market Day Sew Along.  I have it sitting on my longarm.  I am waiting for it to speak to me.  ~~insert cricket sounds.  Nothing.  It will come to me.  If you have ideas, shout it out!  I am thinking crosshatching or some lines, but I don't know where yet.  It's about 29" square or close to it.

 
This cute little quilt is called Market Day Sew-Along (Heartspun Quilts).   It's part of the Pocket Patchwork Sew Along.   There's a lot of cute things posted at Heartspun Quilts blog.  I think it may be a source for a future sew along for me.  You can find the directions for this sew along at the Flikr page for the group.


And don't forget about...

1 comment:

Gina said...

Great quilt. I wait for quilts to talk to me aswell. It's strange that if I don't listen I have a terrible time quilting xxx