Friday, May 24, 2013

Terry's Treasures QA Complete -- Friday Finish

Here's my Friday Finish for this week.  It's one of my favorites!  It was supposed to be for my co-worker's first baby.  But we found out this week that she is expecting a boy.  Oh well... looks like I'll get to start another quilt!


 
The strips and squares and binding were all cut with the Accuquilt GO! Baby!  Fast fast fast.




2013 Sew Along
(Above is the picture of the quilt from Terry's Treasures.)
It's a Moda Bake Shop Recipe called Wiggly Whimsy by Rebecca Silbaugh.
Mine is a little different because I made the quilt smaller by deleting the spacer rows.


I'm happy to link up with Richard and Tanya Quilts for the Link-A-Finish FRIDAY.

I'm also linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

5 comments:

Terry said...

It looks wonderful! Congratulations on getting it finished and thanks for sewing along with us! :0)

West Michigan Quilter said...

It's finished and even quilted! It looks wonderful. You have inspired me to get busy and work on mine.

Smultronbo said...

Beautiful quilt. Well done. Thanks for sharing.

Julianne said...

Oh its so sweet!

beaquilter said...

did you end up giving this to someone else then?