Thursday, March 22, 2012

March UFO quilt top complete!

This month we are working on Item #8, which for me is my Three Blind Mice quilt.  It is in one of my favorite jelly roll patterns from Sunflower Seeds blog.  I cut out this quilt while camping in July, 2011.  It's time it got put together!  I wasn't thrilled with my color choices.  I'm getting better at putting some things together, Here's the top:



 Judy at Patchwork Times is having a UFO challenge for 2012. I'm in. This is right up my ally for my 2012 goal. http://www.patchworktimes.com/2012-ufo-challenge/



******************************GIVEAWAY!!!**************************************
Stop by and wish Noga a happy blogiversary.  While you are there, comment and you could win six fat quarters of Echo -- really cute, huh?  Check it out at:
http://nogaquilts.blogspot.com/2012/03/celebration-and-echo-giveaway.html?showComment=1332435504956#c7880674006331157496
********************************************************************************

No comments: