I'm super happy to have TWO complete finishes this week!
On January 8, 2015 I planned to finish four quilts for the 2015 Finish Along (FAL) for the first quarter (Q1) How'd I do? See for yourself...
1. Urban Churn Dashes (baby quilt) This was project is still in the block making process.
Woot woot! I finished this quilt on March 28, 2015! You can read more about it here.
The back shows the Circle Lord Egyptian Eye quilting. LOVE this template!
2. Scrumptious Butter Churn (quilt) Blocks are done; sashing to begin--this is where it was then.
I finished this quilt yesterday, 3/31/15. Here's the final result:
I happy to finally be linking up with Richard & Tanya
for Link-a-Finish Friday! You can see all the pretty projects here.
3. Plaid Patches (table topper) This was quilted this week. It needs binding!
Plaid Patches turned out super cute! I finished the 27" square table topper on January 9. See here.
4. Quilt Doodle Design BOM. The top needed to be completed by my blog hop day of 1/26. It needed borders, a back, and longarmed.
Another fun finish. This quilt was finished just in time for the blog hop on January 26, 2015. It is made of all 2.5" scraps. What a fun way to use up those scraps! Read more here.
I'm so happy I finished all four goals. I linked each individual post up with Adrianne at On The Windy Side.
You can see all of my goals for Q1 on this post.
This week I also made two yellow blocks for the RSC15.
I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced today here.
New Projects This Week
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Underpants Project
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
7. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts
8. Gypsy Wife QA (recycling Red/White Flower Basket Quilt into this project & duds.)9. Leah Day Building Blocks QA
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM
12. Mod Mod QA (turning this one into a baby quilt)
13. Super Mario QA
14. Grand Illusion -- Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt 2014
15, Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM (made from shirt scraps)
16. Kite Girl (RSC14) Need one more red block and sashing made
17. Modern Trees QA (at Christ's Quilts)
18. Cabins at the Lake (from Fons & Porter Magazine) (only one house block complete.
19. Wanderlust (A Bonnie Hunter pattern -- only 2 blocks done.)
20. Flowers and Watercan (wall hanging)
21. Little Houses
22. Split Stars (Block Lotto win)
23. Spools (Leader & Ender project with Bonnie Hunter)
24. Fortune Teller (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
25. Slabs with White Rectangle (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
26. Pat Sloan 2015 BOM -- Vacation Time
28. Charm Square Sampler QA by Modern Tradition Quilts
29. QM Bitty Blocks QA
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Sweet Simplicity BOM
5. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Scrap Crystals (working on blue pieces for RSC15)
12. RSC15 Sawtooth Star Sampler
1. Block Swap Adventure Orange/Yellow Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Block Lotto Dud (Orphan Block Quilt)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Tall Fly
7. December 2014 Block Lotto Big O blocks that I won 12.31.14!
8. Sonja's Windows string quilt
9. Block Swap Adventure (2013) Churn Dash Blocks
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
1. Celtic Solstice (Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2013)2. Surround Stars Pillow (one big block is here somewhere. It will be a pillow when I find it.)
Ready to longarm
1. Little Letters QA Quilt (A RSC14 project)
2. Julianne's Grand Illusion
3. Customer Quilt #2 -- Scrap Squares
4. Customer Quilt #3 -- Bonnie Hunter Stars pattern
5. Customer Quilt #4 -- Browns and Golds
6. Customer Quilt #5 -- Scrappy Fun
7. Julianne's 2nd Celtic Solstice
Quilted, needs binding
Completed this week:Scrumptious Butter Churn
59 -- Current WIPS
07 -- Finishes for 2015