I finished the quilt on the longarm pictured below and decided to throw another customer quilt on the frame. Here's Bonnie Hunter's pattern, Smokey Mountain Stars. I have decided on the Jesters pattern. The Loopys just weren't working for me.
I made a back for a customer quilt. It can now be moved to the longarm area in the other house! Sadly the customer thought she bought enough fabric for the backing of two quilts. I'll have to shop for fabric for the other quilt back for her.
I finished part 3 of The School Bell Has Rung is a sampler QA. laugh yourself into Stitches.
I finished the two purple Sawtooth sampler blocks for the RSC15 sampler.
I finished this purple table topper for the RSC15. I liked having a little finished project for the month for the RSC15. I may have to do more of this. This is called #Twistsandchurns.
I worked on this customer quilt. I quilted it with the Circle Lord Jesters pattern. Love it too!
I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced today here. (I'm not sure why there isn't a WIP Wednesday linky party on Lee's blog yet...)
New Projects This Week
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Underpants Project
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
7. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts
8. Gypsy Wife QA (recycling Red/White Flower Basket Quilt into this project & duds.)9. Leah Day Building Blocks QA
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM
12. Mod Mod QA (turning this one into a baby quilt)
13. Super Mario QA
14. Grand Illusion -- Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt 2014
15, Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM (made from shirt scraps)
16. Kite Girl (RSC14) Need one more red block and sashing made
17. Modern Trees QA (at Christ's Quilts)
18. Cabins at the Lake (from Fons & Porter Magazine) (only one house block complete.
19. Wanderlust (A Bonnie Hunter pattern -- only 2 blocks done.)
20. Flowers and Watercan (wall hanging)
21. Little Houses
22. Split Stars (Block Lotto win)
23. Spools (Leader & Ender project with Bonnie Hunter)
24. Fortune Teller (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
25. Slabs with White Rectangle (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
26. Pat Sloan 2015 BOM -- Vacation Time
28. Charm Square Sampler QA by Modern Tradition Quilts
29. QM Bitty Blocks QA
30. The School Bell Has Rung sampler at laugh yourself into Stitches.
31. Starry Night customer BOM project
32. OSU flannel customer quilt
33. Urban Churn Dash customer quilt
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Sweet Simplicity BOM
5. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Scrap Crystals (working on blue pieces for RSC15)
12. RSC15 Sawtooth Star Sampler
1. Block Swap Adventure Orange/Yellow Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Block Lotto Dud (Orphan Block Quilt)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Tall Fly
7. December 2014 Block Lotto Big O blocks that I won 12.31.14!
8. Sonja's Windows string quilt
9. Block Swap Adventure (2013) Churn Dash Blocks
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
1. Celtic Solstice (Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2013)2. Surround Stars Pillow (one big block is here somewhere. It will be a pillow when I find it.)
3. OSU customer quilt #2
Ready to longarm
1. Little Letters QA Quilt (A RSC14 project)
2. Julianne's Grand Illusion
3. Customer Quilt #2 -- Scrap Squares
4. Customer Quilt #3 -- Bonnie Hunter Stars pattern
5. Customer Quilt #4 -- Browns and Golds
6. Customer Quilt #5 -- Scrappy Fun
7. OSU customer quilt #1
Quilted, needs binding
1. Antique quilt that needed a binding repair
Completed this week:
1. #Twistandchurns purple table topper (RSC15 project)
65 -- Current WIPS
10 -- Finishes for 2015
WHEW! I'm exhausted just typing this list!