1. Complete Bonnie Hunter's 2013 Mystery quilt, Celtic Solstice. I have had the top done in October, 2014. The back still needs pieced and it is a hot mess. I just love these colors. This is also my April goal for The allpeoplequilt's UFO Challenge 2015. Here's the top:
2. Grand Illusion (Bonnie Hunter 2014 Mystery Quilt) Sub units are made. Blocks are not complete. I only have one row of blocks and one row of sashing complete.
3. I did not complete my allpeoplequilt's UFO Challenge 2015, for March which was my Classic Meets Modern QA at Sew at Home Mummy. I have all of the blocks complete. Now on to the sashing, back, and quilting and binding... Here are my blocks:
All 12 blocks are done, but I can't find a photo of all of them together. This will have to do for now.
4. Sadly I did not work at all on my February goal WIP for the All People Quilt challenge either. I was hoping to make a baby quilt with the Tall Churn Dash blocks that I won in the Block Lotto. Here's all the blocks. I still need to decide what to do with them.
5. I doubt if I'll have time, but I'm going to throw this quilt in with my Q2 goals too. These are blocks that I won in the Block Lotto. All of the blocks made it home by February, 2015. I may make this my H2H charity quilt.
6. Complete Twist and Churns table topper. Right now it's just a pattern and a pile of purples.