Thursday, April 30, 2015

Let's Book It -- Scrap Crystals

It's time for this month's Let's Book It linky party with Sharon at VROOMANS QUILTS. 




I'm using these blocks as leaders and enders.
This is all that I made this month:



I am still working on Scrap Crystals, pattern by Bonnie K. Hunter in her wonderful book


This is Bonnie's newest release.  You can order it from her here.

I've only been working on my scrap crystal blocks here and there as a leader/ender project.  Remember my block on the wall for inspiration?  It's still there.  But as "free" blocks as leader/enders, here's the blocks I made last week:



You can see a pic from Bonnie's Quiltville site here.  The red/white/blue version looks awesome on that page too.
 



3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

It's a start and they will grow. A fun book to play with.

Debbie said...

Great start on those leader and enders. Great project to carry you for a few months.

Julianne said...

Ooooohhh I am loving this one....will it need a home?