Saturday, April 18, 2015

RSC15 -- Purple

This week for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge I worked on more purple scrappy blocks.  These blocks are called Urban Classics by Nancy Mahoney.  You can find it and many other free patterns on Nancy's page here.

 
The little loose 2.5" squares on the bottom of the blocks will be used in the sashing.  Might as well cut them while I have all the scraps handy.


RSC 15

I'm linking up with Angela's blog, SoScrappy for the RSC15 here.  Stop by and see what the others are making.  There's plenty of inspiration to use your scraps.

9 comments:

scraphappy said...

So smart to plan ahead for the sashing. Looks great!

Angie said...

Are they Urban Puzzle Blocks? Looks like they will make a neat pattern and great for the RSC!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Wow! LOTS of scraps used up in those blocks. Nice choice for the RSC!!!

Scrappy quilter said...

I agree, smart to plan ahead.

Nell's Quilts said...

Great purple blocks. Good idea to have everything cut and ready to go for the next step.

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Yay for planning ahead... I love your pretty purples!

Deb A said...

Pretty in purple for sure! Smart to plan ahead with the extra's.

Quiltdivajulie said...

I agree - cutting things in the moment is easier than digging them out again later!

Sheila said...

I like your block choice. Love the pattern.