Monday, May 30, 2016

May Let's Book It 2016

I found something really fun from the local library for the Let's Book It Challenge.

Dust Off Those Books
The quilt is called 99 Bottles.  It is in the book by Joan Ford called Scraps Plus One.

Here's some pics so you get the idea.  My 1" Accuquilt strip cutter should come in really handy for this!  One of my favorite dies is the 2" square die.  I use that one a LOT for scraps!  Put the little pieces on the die, run them through, throw away the little pieces.  Shazam!  Ready to sew.





With school out for summer my little helper and I have been busy sorting scraps.  He just LOVES to sort things by color and size with me.  It's a fun bonding time.  I'm linking up with Sharon for the Let's Book It Challenge at Vroomans Quilts. 



2 comments:

Kate said...

That is going to be a very fun project, but oh so little pieces!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, love all the little pieces - so my kind of quilt. Helpers are always appreciated, too.