Friday, March 15, 2013

Made With Love by Mary Mystery Quilt - Step 5

I'm all caught up with the Made with Love Mystery Quilt.  Here are my blocks from step 5.  This quilt along has been fun.  I'm using fabrics in low volume colors (that I fell in love with during the February Block Lotto blocks this year).  Almost all of these fabrics were from my friend, Judy.  Her sewing group was going to throw them away and she scooped them up in a bag for me.  Some of the pieces were only 4" square.  I LOVE it!  You can catch up to Mary's blog here.

These piles are really only two blocks, Block A and Block B.  Some have the dark (grey) going through the center squares.  Some have the dark (grey) as the HST on the corners. 


What a dull, gloomy photo.  But you get the idea.  Can't wait to sew these puppies together and hang it on the line in the sunshine!

I'm also happy to link my finished Scrappy Swoon Along this week to Link-A-Finish FRIDAY with Richard and Tanya Quilts!





4 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Your scrappy Swoon is beautiful... I love the scrappy versions more than the original I think!

Rachell said...

Oh my goodness, the red white and blue is amazing! I love Swoon-- can't wait to make my first one!

Lorna McMahon said...

Love this Scrappy Swoon. Very nice!

Richard Healey said...

Thank you for linking up in March to Richard and Tanya Quilts on our Link a Finish Friday. We will have a new linkup available every Friday. So stop by and share what you have been working on and check out what others are doing.