Tuesday, March 23, 2021

World Down Syndrome Day 3/21

 This week we celebrated World Down Syndrome Day.  Here are some pictures of our photo shoot.









Then we get to some funny ones...  Looks like we laugh the same.



Looks like I need to get back on my diet and exercise program.  I was doing sooooo good until May of 2020.  I was down 65 pounds.  I gained 50 pounds back.  I'm just being real today...


Below is one of my favorites.  Owen suggested this pose.  He was so serious.  We've been touching noses since day 1.



He's just growing up so fast.  I love how happy he is.  He makes things fun and enjoys life.
























8 comments:

patty a. said...

Great pictures! There are many cultures that touch noses to greet each other.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Owen's happiness is genuine and visible.

Kathy S. said...

Thanks! I never realized until these photos that we even laugh alike. We have so many traits in common.

darlynn said...

I completely agree! You have done a great job rearing this young man.

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Happy Down Syndrome Day to you and Owen! Some great photos!

Cathy said...

Great photos, Kathy. The love and happiness really shines through. Like you, I’ve gained back weight during the last year. Back to watching what I eat. Again.

Mussen said...

Hello
We are professional traders, earning on forex and binary for investors weekly, will love to tell you all more about our investment platform where you can invest funds as little as $200 and start earning $2500 weekly, alot of people has benefited from this investment offer before and during this convid-19 virus, if you passing through financial difficulties due to this coronavirus and you need help paying bills simply choose a suitable investment plan for yourself and start making profit weekly

$500 to earn $5,000 in 7 days
$1000 to earn $10000 in 7 days
$5000 to earn $50000 in 7 days

To Start your investment now contact Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
email: carlose78910@gmail.com

mcshesea said...

imp sourceLearn More useful referencemore helpful hints his comment is herewhy not check here