Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WIP Wednesday #36

Even though we went camping for six days I still managed to keep up on a few things... I took things to cut while camping.  I actually cut out two quilts that I will make for charity (baby quilts) using the Sunflower Seeds pattern that I did previously--such a great jelly roll quilt!  When I got home I magaged to sew a few blocks for my quiltalong obligations.

For the Summer Sampler Series I am all up to date.  Here are blocks 3 and 4:
This monochromatic color scheme is really maroons.  The picture shows the stripes a little lighter than what it really looks.

Here's block 4 for the We Can Do It Skill Builder Challenge:
I only did one block for the 36 Block Quiltalong with Crazy Mom Quilts.  I'm not sure if I will continue this quiltalong due to time restraints.

I need to get my priorities straight.  I need to finish row 2 of the Rocking Robin quiltalong.  Row 3 came out this week and I haven't even started. 

My niece's baby shower is 7/30.  I really need to concentrate on the Jungle Babies quilt, but I just can't bring myself to get motivated to do it. 

Here's my stats:

New Projects:  1 -- 36 Patch Quiltalong

Completed Projects --  4
                                            We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler block 4
Summer Sampler Series Block 3
Summer Sampler Series Block 4
36 Patch Quiltalong (1 block)

Currently in Progress:  9
We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
Bluepatch Quilter Mystery Quiltalong
Victorianna Fabric Party Quiltalong
30"x30" Quilt for the October quilt show
Charity Quilt for our local quilt guild (2 cut)
Kaleidoscope Quiltalong
Summer Series Quiltalong
Jungle Babies baby quilt for my niece due 7/30

Quilt Tops Awaiting backs and to be quilted:  4
(California King - Country Kitties)
(Jungle Babies - Baby quilt)
(Jelly Roll Race - Lap quilt)
(Oh Susannah! Mystery Quiltalong - Queen quilt)

Projects on Hold: 1
Flower Basket Quilt

Stop by and see who else has what else going on with Lee at Freshly Pieced!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

For an awesome giveaway go to:

********************************************
Check out the Baby GO! giveaway at:

2 comments:

syeds said...

Gratitude for the extent dissect! You commute the way i work on my site Baby Shower Invitations

Lynette said...

Love your summer sampler blocks. :D