Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I won something!!! Thanks, Jolly Jabber!

Thanks, Jolly Jabber!  I won a book to help me bust my stash.


I can't wait to get it in the mail!

This week has been a little trying on the Rockin' Robin row 2.  I'm not happy with my fabric combinations.  I think when I get home from vacation I will start over on this row.  Here's what it looks like so far at 3/4 of the way done.  For the third section I was going to do three 6" stars on the section.

Fresh Poppy Design
Then there's the Summer Sampler Series.  Block 1 is the Virginia Block.  I am  happy with my color choices.  I am doing this quilt going with a monochromatic color scheme using garage sale fabrics that I got this summer.

150px Summer Sampler Series Badge


Then there was the Bluepatch Quilter Mystery Quilt block this week.  Grrrr.  Sewing in the wee hours of the morning before going on vacation and my pinwheel is spinning the wrong way.  I will probably leave it as it is.  I don't think anyone would notice in my family.  It's not a quilt show quilt.  This block really needs pressed again.  Can you tell I folded it and put it in the box before the picture?  Here it is:

bluepatchquilter

No comments: