Sunday, April 28, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching 4.28.19

This week I only got the water and the heart and some swan beaks done.  It's not a lot, but it's something and it's progress. :)

'

But then I had another class and got a little bit more done.  I'm going with light blue on the swans.  They aren't exact like the pattern, but I think they look fine.  Just a little more of this swan to go before I work on its mate.



I'm linking up with Kathy at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.  Check out all the other fun projects on Kathy's blog today, here.

Slow Sunday Stitching





5 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Looks like good progress, I'd love to see the whole design.

Sarah said...

I really like your colour choice for the swan. I've really struggled with aprils section! Not only the colour decisions but trying to do a mirror image yikes! From what I can see of yours it's looking really nice.

Karrin Hurd said...

Great stitching! I look forward to following your progress

Quilter Kathy said...

It is absolutely great progress!
I love seeing that different Slow Sunday Stitchers are working on the same mystery... so fun to follow the progress!

Jennie in GA said...

Just keep moving forward. It is looking good.