Monday, April 1, 2019

Moving It Forward Monday

I'm moving this little project forward this week. 


I'm not sure what made me put the blank blocks where I did.  I guess it's part of the design element.  I'm not that great at it.  I still think it's going to be a cute little quilt for a happy baby.

This is one of my H2H contributions this year.  I have been participating in the H2H quilt drive at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for several years now.  I'm hoping to finish about five for the charity called Jack's Basket this year.  The quilts are supposed to be 36" square.

Linking up with Em's Scrapbag for Moving It Forward Monday.

2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

This is a lovely little quilt, beautiful! A very nice donation quilt.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I think it will be great - and its always fun to play with fabric placement