Monday, April 1, 2019

April OMG -- Sonja's Windows

Judy at Patchwork Times announced that this month we are to work on our UFO #11.

My #11 from my 2019 UFO Goal List is Sonja's Windows.  I made all of these blocks on 1.1.15.  It was my New Year's Day challenge to myself.  Only the blocks are made for this quilt.  They need borders, to be put together, a back made, longarm quilted, and a binding.  Whew...that's a lot for this busy month, but let's see what I can do.

I know where the blocks are.  Hopefully I'll be able to locate the free pattern that I either downloaded or printed way back in 2015.



This will also be my OMG (One Main Goal) for April.  I'm linking up at Elm Street Quilts for the April goal setting link-up.

2 comments:

Mrs Parker said...

That is a lot of work but if you made all the blocks in a single day way back when I'm sure you can do it. It will look great and feel even better when you're finished. Good luck!

Patty said...

Fun blocks! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts and good luck with your project!