Saturday, March 24, 2018

RSC18 4-Patches

I played more with smaller green scraps this week.  Here's a bunch of happy, green 4-patches.



I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for the RSC18.  Check out all the other fun projects in the RSC18.  Believe me, you'll be inspired!  Today's linky party is here.

The quilt that the four-patches will be used on is called Go Four It!  The pattern was in the April, 2015 issue of American Patchwork & Quilting.  I just love the scrappiness of this quilt.  Originally it was going to be a queen-sized quilt.  Then I decided to make two baby quilts... I decided to give already completed quilts to the babies.  It's back to being a queen-sized quilt for me now.  :)  I can change my mind!  Here's where it last left off:


  grab button for SoScrappy

16 comments:

scraphappy said...

It is scrappy and happy. Whatever size it ends up, it is going to be lots of fun.

Laura said...

What a fun, scrappy project!

Ivani said...

How fun!! It will be a happy scrappy beautiful quilt!!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Cute bunch of happy scrappy blocks!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love your Go Four It quilt! Such a great idea to have the small bright 4 patches stand out among the low volume background blocks!

Kat Scribner said...

We reserve the right to change our mind along the way. It will be a wonderful scrappy quilt and the process is what gives us joy.

Quiltdivajulie said...

It will be a WONDERFUL quilt! I"m glad you decided to keep it for yourself.

grammajudyb said...

Wow, it's well on its way to being an awesome quilt. It is wonderful!

Kathy's A Quilter said...

good call on giving already completed quilts to those babies. This will make a fantastic scrap happy full sized quilt. Quilt On!

Katie Z. said...

It’s beautiful!

Sally Trude said...

What a wonderful quilt and it looks like its fun to make too.

Pamela Arbour said...

Love how it is turning out.

Chantal said...

Of course you can change your mind. I do it all the time and I'm not about to stop. Wink! Love your rendition of Go Four It. Enjoy! ;^)

Cathy said...

Oh, goodness! You just reminded me I have that quilt bookmarked! I love it.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice work on those GREEN 4-Patch blocks!! I want to make that quilt... someday. It's SEW cheerful!!

Nanette said...

Nice brights amongst the neutrals.