Friday, March 23, 2018

A Friday Finish -- H2H!

I have a finish!  Woohoo.  I finished this little quilt on our snow day this week and put it in the mail for the H2H Charity Quilt Drive.  I sent it to Little Lambs Foundation for Kids in Logan, UT.  It measures 40" square--perfect for stuffing in a backpack.

Sarah Craig at Confessions of a Fabric Addict leads us each year in the H2H charity quilt drive.  PLEASE check out her post at the link above to sign up and get involved.  The pattern was by Susan who blogs at QuiltFabrication .  It was a quilt along called Spangled Stars Quilt Along.  Susan's quilt alongs are great!  She gives great instructions and tips.  My friend and I did out QAs together.  This was her baby sized quilt. 

 
This quilt was started by a dear friend.  She would be happy that it was finished.  The back is a simple light blue fabric with crosses on it.  I love the striped binding.  It makes me smile.

 
I'm usually not this ahead of the game.  I can't believe that I put this in the mail this week and it's half way there if not to Utah already!
 
Confessions Of A Fabric Addict
 
My Spangled Stars, QA design by Susan at Quilt Fabrication
Finished 10.18.17   100" x 112".  It was a red, white, and blue theme.
 
Linking up my Friday finish with Myra at Busy Hands Quilts.

1 comment:

djquilting said...

So cute. Mine for H2H is put together but that far only because I was given the blocks. Glad yours is finished already.