Wednesday, March 28, 2018

WIP Wednesday

It's spring break time!  My school is off all this week.  Our son's school is off Thursday, Friday, and Monday -- just another reason why I don't want to work full-time at the school.  But I can sew!!!


I loaded a customer quilt onto the frame.  It is scraptabulous!  I am quilting it with the Circle Lord Swirls giant template board.  My customer LOVES this pattern.

 
 
We had another snow day last week.  Even my husband got to stay home.
 
 
I continue to stitch away on my embroidery project that is in my sew-to-go bag.  I'm starting to think of new projects and having more than one bag... (one for school, one for the truck, one by the tv...)
 
 
Here's the crib quilt I gathered all the floss colors needed and put in one of my other bags. 
 
 
I played with green scraps for the RSC18 (Rainbow Scrap Challenge, 2018).  I made 4-patches.
 
 
The quilt that the four-patches will be used on is called Go Four It! You can tell I haven't added to this quilt for a while because everything is green in the photo. The pattern was in the April, 2015 issue of American Patchwork & Quilting.  I just love the scrappiness of this quilt. 

I mailed my H2H quilt already!  Woohoo!  Ahead of the game this year!



I'm linking up with Lorna for Let's Bee Social today.  Check it out here.



No comments: