I finished this 16-patch baby quilt top:
I've been putting together blocks for Allietare (Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt.)
I did the first block for the Pat Sloan Secret Garden Mystery Quilt.
I made a classic bow tie block.
I made blocks for the December Block Lotto.
I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced today http://www.freshlypieced.com/
New Projects This Week
1. Started clue #1 for Bonnie Hunter 2015 Mystery, ALLIETARE!
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Underpants Project
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. Fortune Teller (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
7. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts (added to the maroon blocks)
8. Starry Night (my BOM project)
9. That Quirky Scrap QA with Leila at Sewn (I finally found those four patches I did!)
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM12. Mod Mod QA (turning this one into a baby quilt)
13. Super Mario QA
14. Spools (Leader & Ender project with Bonnie Hunter)
15, Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM (made from shirt scraps)
16. Kite Girl (RSC14) Need one more red block and sashing made
17. Charm Square Sampler QA by Modern Tradition Quilts
18. Cabins at the Lake (from Fons & Porter Magazine) (only one house block complete.
21. Slabs with White Rectangle (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
22. Little Houses
23. RSC16 Challenge (swap top) with Julianne
24. Starry Night (Customer BOM project)
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. RSC15 Sawtooth Star Sampler & alternate blocks
3. Scrap Crystals
4. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
5. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along) (making into a table topper)
7. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Folk Art Birds (RSC16 project)
10. 23. ALLIETARE Bonnie Hunter 2015 Mystery
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Orange/Yellow Sampler (2011-2012)2. Leah Day Building Blocks QA -- making into a baby quilt
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Orca Bay
7. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
8. Sonja's Windows string quilt
9. Block Swap Adventure (2013) Churn Dash Blocks
10. The School Bell Has Rung sampler at laugh yourself into Stitches.
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
1. Celtic Solstice (Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2013)
2. Surround Stars Pillow (one big block is here somewhere. It will be a pillow when I find it.)
3. Spangled Stars QA
4. December 2014 Block Lotto Big O blocks that I won 12.31.14!
5. 16-Patch baby quilt
Ready to longarm1. Little Letters QA Quilt (A RSC14 project)
2. Customer's Flower Sampler quilt (Lisa)
3. Customer's wall hanging quilt (Lisa) ON THE FRAME for some CUSTOM work!
4. Customer's Christmas quilt (Lisa)
5. Humble Quilts Mystery Mini (can't decide how to quilt this)
Quilted, needs binding
Completed this week: