I finished the checkerboard for the Play with Me QAL linky party.
There was some camping going on where quilts were used inside the tent in the living room.
I worked on Allietare! -- mystery quilt pattern in 2015 by Bonnie Hunter, Quiltville's Quips & Snips here. The mystery quilt FREE pattern is available for a limited time here.
Then I worked on Allietare! some more... It's half done!!!
This weekend I finished the five reindeer for the Quilt Doodle Designs 2016 BOM. You can find more info on Cindi's blog, Quilt Doodle Doodles. Aren't they cute?
I'm digging through the blues a little more today. Check back to see what happened!
I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced today at http://www.freshlypieced.com/
New Projects This Week
1. Play with Me 2016 BOM of game board pieces
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Underpants Project
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. Fortune Teller (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
7. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts (added to the maroon blocks)
8. Starry Night (my BOM project)
9. That Quirky Scrap QA with Leila at Sewn (I finally found those four patches I did!)
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM12. Mod Mod QA (turning this one into a baby quilt)
13. Super Mario QA
14. Spools (Leader & Ender project with Bonnie Hunter)
15, Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM (made from shirt scraps)
16. Kite Girl (RSC14) Need one more red block and sashing made
17. Charm Square Sampler QA by Modern Tradition Quilts
18. Cabins at the Lake (from Fons & Porter Magazine) (only one house block complete.
21. Slabs with White Rectangle (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
22. Little Houses
23. RSC16 Challenge (swap top) with Julianne
24. Starry Night (Customer BOM project)
25. Play with Me 2016 BOM of game board pieces
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. RSC15 Sawtooth Star Sampler & alternate blocks
3. Scrap Crystals
4. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
5. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along) (making into a table topper)
7. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Folk Art Birds (RSC16 project)
10. ALLIETARE Bonnie Hunter 2015 Mystery
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Orange/Yellow Sampler (2011-2012)2. Leah Day Building Blocks QA -- making into a baby quilt
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Orca Bay
7. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
8. Sonja's Windows string quilt
9. Block Swap Adventure (2013) Churn Dash Blocks
10. The School Bell Has Rung sampler at laugh yourself into Stitches.
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
1. Celtic Solstice (Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2013)
2. Surround Stars Pillow (one big block is here somewhere. It will be a pillow when I find it.)
3. Spangled Stars QA
4. December 2014 Block Lotto Big O blocks that I won 12.31.14!
5. 16-Patch baby quilt
Ready to longarm1. Little Letters QA Quilt (A RSC14 project)
2. Customer's Flower Sampler quilt (Lisa)
3. Customer's wall hanging quilt (Lisa) ON THE FRAME for some CUSTOM work!
4. Customer's Christmas quilt (Lisa)
5. Humble Quilts Mystery Mini (can't decide how to quilt this)
Due to the cold, Ohio temperatures, longarm quilting will most likely not be happening much right now. (My longarm is in our house that is "in progress" and is only partially heated. It skips stitches when it is not properly warmed.)
Quilted, needs binding
Completed this week: