This gorgeous quilt is on my longarm frame now. It is a charity auction quilt for my local quilt guild. I'll get a better picture of it when it's done. Aren't these GORGEOUS fabrics?
Here's what the quilt top looks like -- and that's Phyllis, our guild president.
I got some new chicks!
Then we hatched MORE new chicks!
I made four blocks for my City Sampler At Your Own Pace QA. 96 to go...
I signed up to be a stop on the Blog Hop for Dog Gone Cute QA. Can't resist these pups!!!
I finished step 6 of the Scrap Dance Mystery QA. Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy.
I played along with Bonnie Hunter's leader/ender project - Are you ready to Tumble? I'm making five different rugs for my kitchen. Here's #1. (It still needs quilted and bound.)
I made only one sawtooth block for the RSC15. I need a couple more for this month.
New Projects This Week
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Underpants Project
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. Americana Row Quilt
7. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts (added to the maroon blocks)
8. Challenge at FabricsNQuilts. mystery quilt (starts July 15, 2015!)
9. That Quirky Scrap QA with Leila at Sewn (I finally found those four patches I did!)10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM
12. Mod Mod QA (turning this one into a baby quilt)
13. Super Mario QA
14. Grand Illusion -- Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt 2014
15, Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM (made from shirt scraps)
16. Kite Girl (RSC14) Need one more red block and sashing made
17. Charm Square Sampler QA by Modern Tradition Quilts
18. Cabins at the Lake (from Fons & Porter Magazine) (only one house block complete.
19. Pat Sloan 2015 BOM -- Vacation Time
20. Slabs with White Rectangle (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
21. Little Houses
22. Spools (Leader & Ender project with Bonnie Hunter)
23. Fortune Teller (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. RSC15 Sawtooth Star Sampler & alternate blocks
3. Scrap Crystals
4. Sweet Simplicity BOM made with shirtings
5. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along) (making into a table topper)7. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)1. Block Swap Adventure Orange/Yellow Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Leah Day Building Blocks QA -- making into a baby quilt
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Tall Fly
7. December 2014 Block Lotto Big O blocks that I won 12.31.14!
8. Sonja's Windows string quilt
9. Block Swap Adventure (2013) Churn Dash Blocks
10. The School Bell Has Rung sampler at laugh yourself into Stitches.
11. Orca Bay
12. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
1. Celtic Solstice (Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2013)
2. Surround Stars Pillow (one big block is here somewhere. It will be a pillow when I find it.)
3. Spangled Stars QA
1. Little Letters QA Quilt (A RSC14 project)
2. Julianne's Grand Illusion
3. OSU customer quilt #1
5. Pegasus Quilt for our guild (on the frame)
Quilted, needs binding
1. Antique quilt that needed a binding repair
2, OSU customer quilt #2 (on the frame)
Completed this week:
52 -- Current WIPS
17 -- Finishes for 2015
I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced today http://www.freshlypieced.com/