Sunday, August 23, 2015

Gorgeous Blue & Yellow on the Frame

Longarm quilting is on the schedule for quite a while for me now that school is back in session.  After quilting the Pegasus Charity Auction Quilt with my Circle Lord Cosmos Giant Template Board I was on a roll.  I threw this blue/yellow customer quilt in the frame.

 
Here's the details.  The Cosmos show up nicely in the royal blue border.
 

Love the block that Sue designed!  You can't see them, but there are little blue flowers in the yellow print of this quilt.  These are also our school colors.  It's GORGEOUS!

 


3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Those colors are beautiful and I love the quilting you are doing on it.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

this is so pretty, Kathy!! I really like the quilting pattern.

Julianne said...

Thats a pretty one! Perfect design for the quilting!