Thursday, August 13, 2015

Dog Gone Cute

Sew Fresh Quilts

Have you seen the Dog Gone Cute pattern from Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts?  Oh my, soooo cute!  I'm just going to have to participate in her quilt along.  Check out her blog, Sew Fresh Quilts.

I'll be quilting along and joining in on the blog hop too.  Can't wait to see what type of scrappy goodness I can pull from the scraps to make these cute little pups.  I'll make a baby-sized quilt.  Love those little blocks!

The QA will start September 1st.  Mark your calendar.  There will be a Show It Off day in October.

The pattern is reasonably priced at only $8!  Grab yours from the Payhip site here.  Scroll down to the bottom to find the Dog Gone Cute... but beware, there are other awfully tempting other cute patterns there.  I paid with Paypal and the pattern just instantly showed up in my e-mail!!!  Woot woot!

4 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

Yay! So glad you are joining in the "dog hop", Kathy! Sure appreciate you sharing about this quilt along with your friends. This is going to be dog gone fun!

Gina said...

OO you temptress you. I'm severly tempted

Julianne said...

Hey girl! Omg I love this one too!! 😉

Andee said...

I am just gonna look at that blog with dog gone cute...but not participate (I hope, lol)!