Monday, August 17, 2015

City Sampler At Your Own Pace Quilt Along Progress

Due to a little interruption from the waterpark again yesterday, I didn't get to post about my City Sampler (by Tula Pink) At Your Own Pace Quilt Along progress with Michele at Crayon Box Quilt Studio. 

This month I finally decided that I wanted to work with my blue and green scraps for sure.  Besides neutrals, these are the colors that I have most (scrap wise).  I decided to throw a little purple in just for fun.  I'm not sure how the final layout will be.  There will be sashing involved.  I'm thinking either my treasured browns or oranges.  It will probably be orange sashing.

Here's my first four blocks.  Randomly, they are blocks 1, 2, 44, and 45.  (See my check off sheet?)



Come join in on the fun.  There's no pressure!!!  It's a QA that you can just do a block here and there.  Link up!

Crayon Box Quilt Studio

5 comments:

Patricia said...

I will be doing the quilt but have not started. Lots of traveling and company but a fun summer.

Michele said...

They look good so far. I like the addition of the purple.

Julianne said...

I cant decide what colors/fabrics to use...I'm stumped!

Jo said...

It's a good way to get your own quilt

Kathy E. said...

Hi Kathy! I am doing this quilt-along too, but haven't had the time to get any blocks posted to my blog just yet. I am determined to make all 100, but may split them up into separate projects. I will be starting #34 soon! I love that you added some purple...that's my favorite color!