Friday, September 19, 2014

FNSI Plans -- 9.19.14


Follow this link at Sugarlane Quilts to see what the others are doing this month.

It's FRIDAY!!!  Woot woot!  Time to make my plants for the FNSI.  I made a couple of these little churn dash blocks earlier this week for the RSC14 (Rainbow Scrap Challenge) at ScrapHappy blog.

I hope to make six more orange ones for a total of 8 orange ones for this little quilt.  I can't resist a cute churn dash block!  This pattern is available from Jo's Country Junction blog.  It's called Scrumptious Butter Churn.  You can find the pattern here.  The blocks are 7.5".

 
Thanks for the speed and accuracy to my Accuquilt GO! Baby and dies!
 
55022 (2" square -- 1.5" finished)  & 55009 (Half Square-3" Fin. Triangle)
I LOVE you, Accu1uilt!
 
 
 
 


No comments: