I'm a little confused why my pictures aren't loading... I think Blogger changed again while I was sleeping. It is looking like I can't copy/paste from the past week's blog posts and might have to upload them via Picassa... Grrrr.
I finished my Born on the 4th quilt -- and found it a new home! It was in McCall's Quilting, May/June 2014.
I like the motion that the Circle Lord Swirls gave it in the quilting.
I finished another Picadilly Circle block. This one was orange for the RSC14.
I finished the Evergreen (tree on the right) to complete the row for the Quilt Doodle Designs 2014 BOM.
I also completed the candy row fort he Quilt Doodle Designs 2014 BOM.
My Market Day quilt is headed back to the frame. I think I am going to quilt it with small (1") cross hatches. I just can't decide how to quilt it...
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Underpants Project
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
7. Bonnie Hunter's 2013 Celtic Solstice Mystery
8. Gypsy Wife QA (recycling Red/White Flower Basket Quilt into this project & duds.)
9. Quilt Doodle Doodles Designs 2014 BOM
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM
12. Mod Mod QA (turning this one into a baby quilt)
13. Pat Sloan Globetrotting BOM
14. Super Mario QA
15. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red Frosty & Friends quilt #3
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt) (Set as a Q2 Goal)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
12. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #1
13. Blue Frosty & Friends quilt #2
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won) (Set as a Q2 goal)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired) (worked on these blocks this week.)
6. Tall Fly
7. Block Lotto Dud (Orphan Block Quilt)
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
Ready to longarm
1. Market Day Sew Along (Heartspun Quilts)
Quilted, needs binding
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
Completed this week:
1. Born on the 4th
My WIP count this week moved from 38 to 37. My WIP goal for New Years Day 2015 is 19. I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!
I am working from this list right now. I need to get caught up on my BOM's and county fair projects.
7. Cut fabrics for the July Toasty Mugs row for the Quilt Doodle Designs BOM.
8. Cut fabrics for the June Northern Hockey Skates row for the Quilt Doodle Designs BOM.
11. Cut fabrics for August Mushroom block in the Cora's Quilts Super Mario Brothers QA.
14. Decided how I want to quilt the Market Day Sew Along from Heartspun Quilts blog.
15. Finish Block 8 of the Spring Sampler at Cora's Quilts.
16. Finish Block 9 of the Spring Sampler at Cora's Quilts.