I finished my Quilt Doodle Designs quilt top. This was a 2013 BOM quilt. I'm so happy with it.
I finished my Frosty & Friends Snowman Quilt (#1) (I'm making 3 more). You can find the pattern free here.
I gave my friend in the quilt guild her mystery blocks that were worked on my other guild members:
I loaded another charity quilt for our local quilt guild on the frame and experimented with a new quilting pattern.
I finished quilting my Scrappy Christmas QA quilt. It is trimmed and now I need to decide on and make a binding for it.
As for Celtic Soltice large quit,
Clue 1 is complete
Clue 2 is half finished
Clue 3 is complete. Here's a sampling of my pinwheels. I am using maroon for Bonnie's yellow. I am using grey for Bonnie's orange.
Our elf, Chippy, is up to some mischief again.
None, but I am still considering whipping out a Giant Sunburst QA quilt anytime soon.
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Herringbone OSU quilt2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt) -- Received blocks this week 12.2.13
3. Downton Abbey Mystery QA
4. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
5. Picadilly Circle
6. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
7. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
8. Bonnie Hunter's 2013 Celtic Solstice Mystery
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Red/White Flower Basket Quilt
5. Maroon Star Sampler Quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Butterfly Blocks (that I won)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Tall Fly (blocks won from Block Lotto; January 2013)
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
1. Grandma's WIP -- Cameo Rose (this one is a long-term project)
2. Grandma's WIP #2 (This is also a long-term project)
3. Quilt Doodle Designs
Ready to longarm
1. Dutchman's Puzzle
2. 2nd Split Decision baby quilt (for a customer!)
3. Spring Mystery 2013 (still need to rip out those early longarming eyelashes)
4. LQG Ship charity quilt
5. LQG Just 6" Squares (on the frame)
1. Scrappy Christmas QA
Completed this week:
1. Frosty & Friends Snowman Quilt #1
This keeps my WIP count from 37 to 35!
Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!