Monday, December 23, 2013

Block Lotto - Stripe - December 2013

I finished all nine blocks for entries in the December, 2013 Block Lotto.  This block measures 6.5" x 9.5" and is called Stripes.  Check out the beautiful Christmas quilt Sophie made with red and green "Stripe" blocks.  It's on my "to do" list for a gift next year.

 
We are also having a special drawing for orphan blocks of past Block Lotto drawings.  Either we had blocks left over or blocks that weren't just perfect, we can enter them in this special drawing.  Here's my six blocks that I am throwing into the hat.
 

I also threw in six cuts of fabric.  It's supposed to be 4" wide, but I think I did 6" wide just to be on the safe side.  It's always fun to receive others fabric!  (Not shown in picture).
 
Join me on the Block Lotto Blog

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Kathy! When do these need to be completed? I wanted to enter this month.