Friday, August 2, 2013

MMMRR13 Complete

Today's Friday finish is my Modern Mini Mystery Round Robin 2013 (MMMRR13).  I finished it with some basic stippling.

Thanks again to Michelle from Quilts From My Crayon Box and all the wonderful ladies that added to my fun quilt.  Here's the back.  You can see that I did not stipple around the chevron row on the front to try to get it to look puffier.  I didn't really do the quilt justice.  I should have just done an all over stipple just missing the applique and been done with it.  This quilt will most likely hang on the wall in my longarm room someday when the longarm room is finished.

 
I'm happy to link up with Richard and Tanya Quilts for the Link-A-Finish FRIDAY.

 
I'm also showing off this finish by joining the linky parties on:

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

I love Round Robins! I love the way yours turned out, but it is not a mini quilt!

MulticoloredPieces said...

Hi, Kathy. This is a lovely quilt with such cheerful colors. It will brighten up your studio for sure.
best, nadia

Michele said...

Like! Congrats on getting it finished. I so need to do that myself.

Julianne said...

Oh its beautiful, I love it! That backing is perfect!