Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tetris Tuesday

Here's Block #3 of the Tetris Quiltalong with Melissa at Happy Quilting.  There are three more blocks to go in the QA.  I love how happy this block looks with the bright blue sky and all the green around it.


Here's a reminder to me of my color substitutions:
My color choices are:

Red
Yellow Burgandy
Orange Brown
Green
Blue (dark)
Purple Blue (light)
Pink
White Cream -- The "void" spot is the cream instead of the white.

There's still plenty of time to join.  These blocks go together lickety split.


Look how big it is already!

5 comments:

Linda said...

What a fun quilt!

KatieQ said...

I like the way your block looks. So far, I haven't been able to use all of the squares in one block. Do you have plans for your leftover squares?

Melissa Corry said...

This looks great!! I am loving seeing it all together on the line!!

Julie said...

I love your substitutions and it's coming together so nicely!

Mary said...

Well, now I think I need to do one in warmer, fall type colors. Thanks a lot! LOL...Yours is gorgeous!