Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tetris Tuesdays Anybody?

Melissa at Happy Quilting is having a Tetris QA.  I wonder if I can somehow squeeze this in to my busy summer schedule.  Every Tuesday on her blog Tetris blocks will be released.  You put the charms on a 6x6 grid for six weeks.  I am going to try to work this one in.  I really miss QA's.  I should be working on WIPS and UFOs, but you know how that goes.


I have to say that I am soooooo proud of our little man.  He is now an Eel.  He passed his Pike test yesterday and I couldn't stop crying.  Look at him!

2 comments:

The Thompsons said...

Oh my goodness - congrats!! How exciting for him (and you)!!

KatieQ said...

How exciting for your little guy. He looks proud of himself and he certainly should be. What a wonderful mom moment for you.