Saturday, July 7, 2012

Churn Dash Tab

I just can't leave the Block Swap Adventure.  I told Linda I was leaving this month after filling my block obligation for July.  I have enough blocks for a quilt.  BUT I just can't go.  Instead I decided to change me request and ask my partners to make a 12" Churn Dash block from the Quilter's Cache site here.  I even started a new tab this time so that I can add pics of blocks I have received.  Can't wait!  (It's only one block a month--right?)

Photobucket



Happy 3rd Blogiversary, Lara!
Lara is giving away some mystery loot to celebrate her 3rd Blogiversary.  Check out her blog.  She'll post pics of the loot when she's ready.  Check out her quilts while are there.  The color combos are just beautiful!
http://sewmanystitcheslater.blogspot.com/2012/07/ummm-say-what-blog-anniversary-giveaway.html?showComment=1341659097091#c123186234612437566

No comments: