Saturday, April 9, 2011

McSupernova

My "McSupernova blocks are done.  I'm not sure if I need sashing to break them up or if I will just put them together and put border around it.  Your comments and suggested are much welcome.  I call it "Mc" Supernova because of the red, yellow, black and whites...  A friend suggested I purchase a color wheel.  LOL.  It's on my list.  Now you can see why I like jelly rolls and red/white quilts.

I think I like it better with just the blocks sewn together as they are.  In this next picture I put some fabric between the bottom blocks to see what sashing would look like.  The very bottom row has sashing and a couple of 3x3's added.  I need to sit and think about this for a while.


In the mean time, here's some giveaways for you to think about:



2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I really like the points together instead of separated by sashing - this is a great choice!

Kathy S. said...

Thanks, Mary Ann. I am going to go without the sashing. I like the star points too.