Sunday, July 5, 2020

July OMG -- Wings of Spring -- A Block Lotto Quilt

I'm linking up at Elm Street Quilts my OMG for July.  Each month I try to make sure I complete a project that is on my list.  This month I hope to finish my Wings of Spring (Block Lotto win) quilt.

Here's the photo of it on the porch right after I finished trimming it.



It has been longarm quilted.  The binding has been cut.  It just sits on the shelf waiting for me to finish it.  It's been quilted for a couple of weeks now.  Hopefully by making this a goal for July it will push me and motivate me to finish it.


2 comments:

Teresa said...

Cute quilt. Has a modern quilting look to it, I think it will finish up very nicely.

Patty said...

Enjoy. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.