Friday, August 16, 2019

December Scrappy Stars on the Frame

On the frame today is a cute crib quilt made with a Block Lotto win from December, 2018.  It's December Scrappy Stars.


I am quilting it with a board from Urban Elementz called Airborne.  I really like this design.


I had special visitors in the quilt room... well, my husband came to rescue our son from the quilt room (which he was fine playing with lots of his old toys in the next room...)  They went on a parts run.  The steps they are sitting on will hopefully someday lead to where my longarm will be when the house is complete.  Someday... I'm not really in a rush.


4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It's always nice to have visitors in the workspace. That is a great panto.

The Joyful Quilter said...

When visitors depart, it's SEW much easier to get some work done!!

Tammy said...

Great panto and great photo!

Gretchen Weaver said...

I like that design, the quilt will be awesome! Did the parts run include ice cream? Happy Stitching!