Monday, June 17, 2019

Moving It Forward Monday -- May RSC Orange Scraps

I know we are supposed to be working on our dark blues this month.  I'm still burried in the orange pieces that were cut and "reorganized" by our son when he wanted to use my computer desk.  Here's my orange 4-patches.



Shhh.  Don't tell the quilt police that I'm a little behind.  Tee hee.

I made today and yesterday while watching two fun dvd's from the library:
Inconceivable
White House Down

I'm linking up with Angela's blog, SoScrappy for Scrap Happy Saturday -- RSC19.

grab button for SoScrappy

I'm also linking up at Em's Scrap Bag for Moving It Forward Monday.



I'm also linking up with Katie Mae (Did you see her gorgeous RSC13 project?)  Check it out at BOMs Away.



2 comments:

Susie H said...

I have no doubt that you'll catch up. That's a lot of orange 4-patches!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Awesome pile of orange 4-Patches... Now, show me some dark BLUE!!! :P