Monday, March 4, 2019

Moving It Forward Monday -- Kathleen Tracy's Small Quilt Lover's Mystery

I'm moving this little project forward today.  It's a new project for me.  I just couldn't resist.  This is Kathleen Tracy's Small Quilt Lovers Mystery on Facebook.  The link is here.

Clue #1


Clue #2


Clue #3



This is three clues.  There is only six blocks for each month (January, February, and March).  Kathleen Tracy has adorable mini quilts with practical blocks.

I'm linking up at Em's Scrapbag for Moving it Forward Monday.





3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

I can't imagine how this will go together, but I bet you are having SEW much fun!!

Susie H said...

Ooooooh! I'm intrigued. Looks to be beautiful!

Anonymous said...

hermes birkin bag
supreme new york
kyrie 6
kd 15
curry 9